Wednesday, January 12, 2011

ya got a life for sale?

Time : 9:09 pm


Location : kitchen counter

Weather : somebody said its rainin’ but I think they are mistaken..



WEDNESDAY.

Wednesday is the new Monday, just in case you didn’t know.

Actually, for a Wednesday it really was not that bad. Apart from a very elaborate critique on my peanut butter and soya sauce blend to go with some fish for lunch, we had a very peaceful day. Or at least I did.

Pauline, one of Lou’s friends came to play for a couple hours. I always like it when a friend comes over to play.

However, this meant that I could not leave the house to get some things done that needed doing. I did get through a couple episodes of How I Met Your Mother. Oh, that is such a good show. Patrick, the bathroom reno man, told me that Sunday mornings I can watch it in French on TV. Guess what I’m doing on Sunday morning! Haha

I made the best SpagBol for supper. (That’s the cool way to say Spaghetti Bolognese which is also known as Spaghetti and Tomato Sauce with Meat). It was awesome, so delicious. I got a couple compliments on it. Score.

I can’t believe I summed up by day in half a page. And it really is a sum, everything is added in. Did I mention I did a couple games of Sudoku?

Ok, I officially had the lamest day ever. Not necessarily in a bad way, just in a I-May-Have-Actually-Some-How-Managed-To-Do-Absolutely-Nothing-Today kind of way.

Tomorrow’s resolution: Do Something AWESOME.

I did find a sweet Stevie Wonder song on the radio today and some killer French reggae. This is obviously the best station hands down.

This is going no where.

9:20 pm

2 comments:

  1. How's your foot doing today?
    &Gotta love the SpagBol.. got Uglies on the mind? :P
    Miss youuuuu
    I liked the description under day2 on fb by the way
    Made me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did when I realized what I had made. haha
    I know, but although it was rather comical, never again.
    imu2

    ReplyDelete