Wednesday, December 22, 2010

so yall can stop sweatin.

Sorry for not posting in the last couple of days.
Amsterdam was awesome. Very beautiful city.
I made it to Hamburg yesterday. I am alive and well, no worries.
BUT Im not posting much mroe than that right now. I dont have time to do a full entry.
I am keeping a Bank of my entries though. So, when the time comes there will be a novel for you to read. haha
Consider it a Christmas gift. And since its the holiday, youll have all day to read it!! (haha I think everyone reading just went 'haha yeah, okayyyy......' in their mind, or snorted at me.)
Anyways gotta fly. Ive got a tour of Hamburg to catch.
oxoxox
PS I FINALLY get to walk on snow!!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Yay, snow! I want to hear about the "Frohe Weihnacheten!" man and the RHPS soundtrack :)

    ReplyDelete