Friday, December 17, 2010

one eye closed.

Time : 11:12pm


Location : my bed

Weather : no idea



Today somehow slipped by me. I have no idea where it went. As you can tell from what time it is at the moment.

I spent all day packing, going to and from the bank, making photocopies, sending letters, receiving letters, making food and eating some of it. I did an odd amount of driving that seemed to lead me no where all day.

All of a sudden it was time to get Lou from school and I felt like I had done nothing at all. I really had done almost everything I needed to, but for some reason it did not seem like anything had been accomplished.

On the Brightside, I am 100% packed and photocopied. I also have scavenged some of our dying fruits to eat while I travel if they do not die before I eat them.. And I managed to clean my room this evening, which made me super happy. There were a few dust bunnies cuddling on me last night and they made my feet sweat.

I got some mail today. I actually got a lot of mail today. I got a letter that was actually for Marie-Anne concerning me living Here. The second was a Christmas card from my Grandparents. Thank you very much by the way, although I’m sure you’ll have already gotten my e-mail. And the third was a not so mysterious but very intriguing looking bulky envelope filled with five pages of rainbow, a Canada pin and a Paris scarf. You know who you are, I loved it.

That was my day. I’d say “in a nut shell” but well, that usually means you downsized and cut out parts and did some cropping. Sadly, I did none of the above. My day fits perfectly in a nut shell as it is.

I really have nothing more to report for the day.

For the upcoming two weeks though; I will try my best to get a daily entry in. Mainly for your peace of minds, but also to keep you up to date on my travels. No promises though. I’m not feeling like picking up pieces of broken promises on my holidays thanks.

So, if I do not post an entry by the regular time you check, check back in maybe 5 hours or so, and I will have posted in the morning or afternoon. The availability of the computers, and even more, internet is varied and I can’t recall of the top of my head if it is a for sure Go the whole way. I guess we’ll see.

Also, I am rather concerned about posting photos. I don’t know why. Maybe because I know most people prefer looking at photos than reading text. I will also try my best at getting photos up.

I just had an awesome idea; I will write my entries nightly still, in my notebook, then I will post them when I get the time. Yes, I will make a Bank. Awesome. Problem semi-solved.
I am ridiculously tired at the moment (as you can tell from my horrible sense of humour at the beginning) and I have to get up in about 6 hours to go to Marseille to catch a train. No biggie.

But I really should sleep.

Night y’all. And Happy Holidays!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment