Tuesday, February 22, 2011

soundtrack > movie.

Time : 11:11 pm make a wish!


Location : my room

Weather : a little blustery



I expected to be a zombie when I rose from my bed this morning, but for some reason the little amount of sleep did not phase me at all. (Not until now anyways…)

This morning I took care of all kinds of things. Namely laundry and rotating my drying sessions.

Suddenly it was noon and I had to leave in an hour. I hadn’t really put myself together yet, I needed to prepare lunch for Lou and worst of all, my homework was not done. Lunch came together in a snap, but unfortunately my homework took nearly the whole hour I had. I barely made it out the door on time and nearly choked to death (not quite) on some baguette while pounding the pavement to the bus stop. Naturally, I was early. My unfinished homework was half finished on the bus with some illegible handwriting.

Crepes Á Go-go is an underground crepe shop. Pretty cool eh? Just walk down some steps, just like walking down into a subway, in the middle of Aix by the round about, and there you have a crepe stand with over 80 kinds of crepes. I highly suggest the lemon and coconut one. Who knew lemon and coconut go together?

Class today was alright. We just can’t seem to keep a steady number going. Granted the vacation definitely has something to do with it. I’d like to say it was incredibly interesting and we learned a lot, but all we really did was some listening exercise. It was good practice, but they really do not carry over to real life. A simple recording is not the same as talking to someone in person when you have facial expressions, gestures and so much more to help you understand what you’re listening to.

Somehow we even managed to go over time so I speed walked to the bus. I was a scared of missing the bus, but my main concern was the mass amount of annoying kids that are on my bus. I had forgotten about the vacation, which was a nice surprise.

When I got back home my energy had started to falter and my productivity rate was drastically dropping. There was nothing I could do. I could not chance drinking anything caffeinated so late in the day. If I go one more sleepless night, I may not survive.

So I found the Graduate online and played that while starting to pack for my trip. I didn’t get much packing done and I definitely did not watch too much of the movie. I really didn’t like it that much. I think it is not for my time. I couldn’t relate to it, which is probably a good thing. On the other hand, it has a good sound track featuring Paul Simon and Simon & Garfunkel, which is the original reason why I wanted to watch it.

Supper was really late, nearly at 9pm, but that was ok.

Energy levels are so low the red light is flashing, and processes are slow. Which is why it took me so long to assemble my thoughts for the blog.

11:46pm

No comments:

Post a Comment