Wednesday, February 23, 2011

ciao for now!

So. Spain tomorrow.
Quick recap of today, which was awesome;
- quick trip to Aix for some final business
- meha packing and laundry folding spree
- pizza dinner at Evelin's with another fellow IS student; Megan
     -- was very delicious and followed up with a That 70's Show Marathon (just Evelin and I on that one)
- Getting Sara from the train station and....
SPAIN TOMORROW!!!
By the way, secret comerad is Sara!! Lucky girl ;)
I am for sure keeping a bank on this trip too, no worries! And I will do my best to get it posted FAST(er)!!
xoxoxoxoxox

3 comments:

  1. Have a great trip and a good visit with Sara.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, I'm all caught-up on February's entries :)
    Tomorrow, I move on to March.

    ReplyDelete
  3. well, there are half as many in march haha

    ReplyDelete